|Posting||Senior Administrator in Project Management (with Traineeship)|
|Job Employer||Mandjar Services Pty Ltd|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $69999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Mandjar Services is an indigenous commercial cleaning and maintenance company in Sydney. The name ‘Mandjar’ comes from the local Aboriginal term meaning ‘meeting place’. Our mission is to provide an inclusive meeting place where both indigenous people and opportunities come together.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Facilities Team in Sydney on full-time basis. As Senior Administrato you will have a solutions-driven attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
supporting our new Facilities Manager for this business, you will be leading the delivery of facilities management services, coordinating and allocating maintenance and facilities management work requests and implementing and administering FM software.
- Allocation of facilities and maintenance requests, overseeing and following up on the agreed works.
- Ensuring contractor safety and management.
- Building compliance.
- Tenant and stakeholder communication.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a property or facilities role preferred
- Microsoft Office Savvy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in working with contractors in a commercial building environment.
- Advanced computer skills, with FM software experience being beneficial.
A fantastic opportunity to be a leader in the facilities management function for a growing business with strong community connections.
- Further learning opportunities, supporting you in gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- A strong culture and high performing team