|Posting||Senior Engineer – Product Design|
|Job Employer||Altissimo Consultancy Pty Ltd|
|Salary||120000 – 130000+ super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Mechanical Engineering|
My client is a world leader in sprayer technology for the agricultural industry; the majority of their products are manufactured and sold in Australia and New Zealand. With a work force of more than 100 engineering, testing, distribution and support staff, my client is based in a large modern facility in SA.
The Australian R & D team benefits of the cooperation between five other development centres internationally. They are world leaders in their field.
Due to internal promotions and expansion of the R & D department, a position is available for an experienced Senior Engineer to join a team of talented designers and testers. A great opportunity to make your mark and develop new products built on sound tested technologies.
- Principal author of new equipment and component drawings
- Maintain design records (drawings) through the entire life-cycle of a product
- Contribute innovative design concepts for new and product improvement projects as required
- Identify robust proof of concept test protocols for products in development
- Provide project status updates to key stakeholders as required
- Provide technical support to stakeholders in Product Management, Sales, Procurement, Production, QA and Service Departments
- Provide proven & timely engineering solutions to technical events
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships to support my clients engineering activities
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives within the assembly and fabrication areas as required
- Assist with design, manufacture, integration & maintenance of jigs
Key Skills and attributes:
- Familiar with advanced design principles within the agricultural engineering environment, including engineering compliance codes
- Familiar with advanced principles of hydraulic, structural, pneumatic, electronic and fluid engineering
- Able to accurately diagnose root cause in the event of a failure to a product or component
- Advanced competency with mainstream CAD platforms Pro Engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Confident use of FEA for design verification
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced competency compiling and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMS)
- Familiar working with MRP and ERP programs
- A sound knowledge of the principles of Design For Manufacture (DFM)
- Coaching and leadership skills and ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment.
- Able to think and communicate clearly
- Superior time management skills
- Able to deliver simple, practical solutions to complex engineering problems
- Able to make comprehensively researched recommendations to management
- Thorough and clear with documentation and report writing
- Flexible and adaptable
HOW TO APPLY
Select the APPLY NOW button and upload a current copy of your Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the above selection criteria. Please include your location. For confidential information contact Ana Ferreira on 0402 907 013.
Due to a large number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; we wish all Candidates our best wishes for their future careers.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable
Altissimo Consulting specialises in delivering Technical Recruitment solutions to clients in the, Engineering, Manufacturing, Architectural, Building & Construction and High Technology sectors. Altissimo Consulting is the recruiter of choice of leading organisations across Australia and New Zealand.