|Posting||Senior Mechanical Engineer – Contract|
|Job Employer||Altissimo Consultancy Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Mechanical Engineering|
My client is a world leader in sprayer technology for the agricultural industry; With a work force of more than 100 engineering, testing, distribution and support staff, my client is based in a large modern facility in SA.
12 months minimum contract with possibility of extension. On site, with some remote work considered.
- Oversee onshoring manufacturing project
- Principal author of equipment and component drawings
- Issue Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs) where required
- Create / Update of Bills of Materials (BOMS)
- Provide project status updates to key stakeholders as required
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships to support engineering activities
- Assist with design, manufacture, as required
Key skills and attributes:
- Familiar with advanced design principles within the agricultural engineering environment,
- including engineering compliance codes
- Advanced competency with mainstream CAD platforms, Pro Eng (Creo) preferred but not
- Confident use of FEA for design verification
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced competency compiling and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMS)
- Familiar working with MRP and ERP programs
- A sound knowledge of the principles of Design for Manufacture (DFM)
- Able to think and communicate clearly
- Superior time management skills Able to make comprehensively researched recommendations
- to management
- Thorough and clear with documentation and report writing
- Flexible and adaptable
HOW TO APPLY
Select theAPPLY NOWbutton and upload a current copy of your Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the above selection criteria. Please include your location. For confidential informationcontact Ana Ferreira on0402 907 013 [link removed].
Due to a large number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; we wish all Candidates our best wishes for their future careers.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable
Altissimo Consulting specialises in delivering Technical Recruitment solutions to clients in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Architectural, Building & Construction and High Technology sectors. Altissimo Consulting is the recruiter of choice of leading organisations across Australia and New Zealand.