|Posting||Senior Payroll Analyst|
|Job Employer||Hays Accountancy & Finance|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Senior Payroll Analyst officer needed for outsourced payroll duties as well as project integration management
Your new company
A very intricate, global company that are implementing a lot of change in their accountancy processes in order to remain fresh, vibrant and futuristic like their brand and market. Based in the heart of South Sydney this role will allow you to maintain your Senior end to end payroll processes, offshore vendor management and Project analysis skill sets as you balance working an offshore team as well as manage the integration of other entities into the company’s payroll process. Being precise and having high knowledge of payroll compliance is key in succeeding at this role.
Your new role
- Analysing and validation all pay runs and reports.
- Meeting with key stakeholders and HR partners and relaying to the offshore team all payroll changes
- Integrating other entity pay runs to the main company’s processes
- Project management and change
- Confident in environments processing 1000+ payruns (Aus & AU)
What you’ll need to succeed
- Knowledge of payroll offshore vendor management would be a plus
- International payroll processes (Australia and AU)
- Someone who has gone through payroll projects or integrations
- Comfortable in stand environment payroll environments
What you’ll get in return
You will gain exposure to one of Australia’s leading companies that offer solutions and services for an intricate market. You will be maintaining your payroll management knowledge in managing teams that look after 1000+ employees Australia and AU wide. You will be utilising your management payroll skill sets and develop your resilient, leadership and consulting knowledge. This opportunity will allow you to excel in fast paced environments and support a resilient, professional onshore and offshore team. Much potential on offer once settled into the role.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send your latest CV to [email protected]om.au.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508