|Job Employer||Capricorn Screens Awnings & Blinds|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Capricorn Screens Awnings & Blinds was established in 1982 in Rockhampton. We are a locally family-owned business who takes pride in servicing our local community with window-covering solutions and home security.
We are Central Queensland’s only Luxaflex Gallery store and a registered Crimsafe Dealer hence we are specialists in our field with the largest range of internal and external products available.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable individual to join our Showroom Team on a full-time basis, servicing our clients with energy and enthusiasm. The successful applicant will have a keen interest in retail sales and a passion for interior design, building and general home improvement.
We are happy to train and develop the successful applicant whom we believe fits the team dynamic.
- Greeting clients with a high level of customer service
- First point of call answering phones and directing enquiries, booking quote and install appointments
- Preparation of client quotes, confirming orders and processing payments.
- Opening and closing of showroom
- Ensuring the showroom is always clean and presentable
- General Assistant to admin and sales staff
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Xero are an advantage.
- Be well presentable and reliable, an active contributor to our team
- High attention to detail and a quick learner.
- Current Driver’s license
- Full time role: Monday to Friday 830am to 4.30pm
- Immediate start available
- Hourly rates – Clerks Awards
- Full training into the Window Coverings Industry
If you believe you have the skills, abilities, and drive to make a positive contribution to our team and be part of future growth we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
Applications Close Monday 06th June 2022.