|Posting||Site Supervisor (North Sydney & North West & Inner West Sydney)|
|Job Employer||ANSA Homes|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Salary||$110000 – $149999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
About the business
Due to recent and projected growth, we are currently seeking a new Site Supervisor
We are a small to medium, family run construction business the specializes in new homes. We are committed to being a company that achieves excellence, and gives back to communities all across the globe. We envision our company doing big things and are committed to achieving this as we grow. You will enjoy working with a close knit team where there are plenty of opportunities to grow. We are also a company that invests in our team as people, not just employees. You will also enjoy working for a company that actually strives to give back and make a difference in people’s lives that may not be as fortunate as others.
About the role
Build on time, on budget with an unwavering commitment to excellent homes
- Ensure homes are built on time.
- Control costs on jobs by avoiding erosion.
- Have and unwavering commitment to building Defect free homes
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and safety on Jobs
- Be able to empathetically teach and walk the client through any questions they may have about the building process or their home
- Be clear, concise and simple in teaching the client what they should expect through the building process through proactive and responsive communication.
Benefits and perks
Great Salary for an experienced Site Supervisor
Out-put driven company so great for the self starters
Close knit team environment
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Trade qualification
- Onsite Companion Experience preferrable
- Great communication skills
- White Card