|Posting||Switchboard Emergency Reception Clerk – Reliever|
|Job Employer||Northeast Health Wangaratta|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Part Time, Permanent Contract
- Minimum of 20 hours per fortnight
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
NHW are looking for experienced administration super stars who enjoy working in a busy position with excellent communication, time management and organizational skills. The successful candidates must be able to work well under pressure with competing demands, be competent in clinical and administrative settings, and be familiar with medical terminology and privacy principles. The ability to work as a team member, within a multidisciplinary team, is essential.
The role of Receptionist requires the ability to be flexible and have an enthusiasm for variety in all aspects of the role. There will be the opportunity to cover leave as it arises so having the flexibility to work additional hours would be advantageous.
The Hospital Switchboard/Emergency Reception operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Availability to work across all shifts, including days, nights, weekends and public holidays is a requirement of this position.
The successful applicants will enjoy the benefits of competitive remuneration and full salary packaging benefits that are available to Victorian Public Health Sector employees.
Applying for the role:
- Confirmation of full Covid-19 Vaccination required upon application
- Enquiries can be made with Rosalie Bennett or Karen Cramp on (03) 5722 5370
- A PD for this role can be downloaded below
- Applications must address the key selection criteria from the PD
- Employment Statutory Declaration form must be submitted with your application
- Applications close 7th of June, 2022
Please Note: All Health Workers are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or have an approved medical exemption.