|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Systems Accounting & IT Audit|
The IFAA Group is looking for a driven IT & Accounting professional who can bring their analytical mind, system integration skills, and Finance Industry experience to support the company to drive outcomes for our clients.
Reporting to a department Finance Lead, the role will be responsible for the maintenance and development of accounting and reporting systems, acting as a conduit between multiple business units for system related issues.
This is a varied role that offers long term career advancement to develop across a wide range of financial and accounting systems, with the ability to influence and make a strategic impact across the configuration of accounting systems.
Experience & Responsibilities include:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance or IT related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of one of superannuation industry, financial services or Investment/Funds Management, and accounting principles and procedures. APRA reporting knowledge will be preferable.
- Advanced computer software skills across Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and VBA) and accounting platforms – preferably the Microsoft systems – Business Central and Great Plains
- SQL skills, experience in data manipulation, on-boarding from a variety of differing systems.
- Work collaboratively across business units to review processes and systems to drive continuous improvement
- Assist with projects to integrate other systems across the company
- Identify, analyse and provide recommendations to resolve system issues
We’d like to see that you:
- Have a critical mind with the ability to problem solve
- Thrive when working outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills
- Are agile and flexible working in a team
- Have a strong client focus towards delivering high quality services
- Are confident using a variety of systems and love data integration
What we offer:
- Genuine flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Welcoming and supportive culture
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team and be part of our group’s future success. The IFAA Group is an organisation which prides itself on a great employee culture and genuinely valuing its staff.
Agency candidates will not be considered