|Posting||Teacher Child Youth and Family Intervention (Residential and Out of Home Care )|
|Job Employer||Melbourne Polytechnic|
|Salary||L1 – L3 ($74999 – $106335)|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Vocational|
- Share Your Knowledge & Passion
- Full-Time Position, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Inspire Students In Child Youth & Family Intervention
- L1 – L3 ($77,024 – $109,207)
About the Organisation:
Melbourne Polytechnic Institute offers not only a different way to learn: we also offer a different way to work. We believe in the importance of a good work-life balance and offer a range of benefits to support our staff to achieve their best. We have a flexible and supportive culture and we’re always on the lookout for skilled, motivated individuals to join us.
About the role:
Plan, develop, deliver and assess units of competency related to courses and to organize and deliver theory, practical, flexible and simulation classes in relevant subject areas in the Certificate IV in Child Youth and Family Intervention. This includes WH&S, Trauma informed Care, Working with Youth at Risk and liaising with relevant industry supporting children or young people in the Residential and Out of Home Care Sector.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experience working within the relevant industry supporting children or young people in the Residential and Out of Home Care Sector in government, public, private or community managed services.
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the Certificate IV in Child Youth and Family Intervention
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLLN4111) or (TAELLN401A).
- A thorough knowledge of current industry practices and procedures with a demonstrated ability to initiate and maintain liaisons within supporting children or young people in the Residential and Out of Home Care Sector and emphasis in Trauma informed Care.
Want to find out more? Check out the position description and submit your application as soon as you can. We will be selecting quickly so you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity.
*Applications must address the selection criteria in the Position Description.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Melbourne Polytechnic promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people.
Melbourne Polytechnic encourages Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ+ and from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job, with age being no barrier.
Melbourne Polytechnic is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its workers. Melbourne Polytechnic may require its employees to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated against preventable diseases such as Influenza, coronavirus (COVID-19) and other transmissible diseases based on Victorian Chief Health Officer’s Directions as issued and updated from time to time.