|Posting||Telemarketing Representative / B2B Lead Generation – HOME BASED|
|Job Employer||Onboard Plc.|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Sales – Outbound|
Onboard CRM is looking to engage a native-level English speaker with experience in B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generation, preferably in the IT/Telecom industry, for a HOME BASED permanent position.
To support the sales and marketing teams of our client (a well-known international telecommunication corporation) with the end goal of reaching the assigned targets and generating revenue.
- Following up on leads, generating and tracking opportunities through all the sales stages
- Managing customers, business partners, and local sales team relationships
- Supporting sales account managers to map, profile and arrange appointments for selected key accounts/verticals
- DataBase nurturing
- Lead Generation
- Supporting B2B outbound cold calls in collaboration with the Telesales / Telemarketing teams
- Monitoring the Opportunity Sales Cycle
- Preparing basic quotes, initiating and handling special discount requests
- Consistent telephone and e-mail communication with the client
- Supporting RFP/ tenders with key accounts
- English speaker without a foreign accent
- Holding minimum BA or an equivalent higher education diploma and relevant work experience
- Having 1-3 years of experience in a relevant sales position, ideally in IT/Telecom
- Ambitious and proactive with a demonstrated ability to attain and exceed production goals
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Interested in working in an international and dynamic sales team supporting the marketing activities of a leading company in the telecommunications industry
- BASED IN AUSTRALIA WITH LEGAL STAY AND WORK PERMIT
- HOME BASED JOB
- Professional development in a multicultural team with 15 years of “Know-How”
- Long-Term Commitment working for a well-recognized company.
- Work on an interesting and stimulating project for one of the largest telecommunication corporations in the world.
- Ongoing technology products and CRM platform training.
- Competitive compensation package
Working time: 40 hours/week; Monday-Friday; 9 AM – 5 PM
JOB LOCATION: HOME BASED