|Posting||Time for a change?|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Salary||$30 – $39.99 per hour +wee000end loading +super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Event Management|
Ready for a change, a challenge, or something different?
I’m looking for a ‘big picture’ Support Partner
to facilitate my life, goals and aspirations
- Are you a mature minded, self-reliant woman looking for a new experience?
- Does contributing to creating and supporting someone’s fabulous and fulfilling life float your boat?
- Are you super organised, tech savvy, confident, enjoy flexibility and the chance to be creative?
If I have your attention, then please read on!
I am a young, highly intelligent woman in my mid 20’s and I describe myself as an “intrepid explorer”. I enjoy living a social, active and fun filled life. I love going out and being with friends, going on adventures and trips away. I engage in tertiary level study and am keen to develop my presentation business and kick a few other serious goals.
I self-direct my supports with the help of my family, and welcome others who value my right to have freedom of choice, expression and to live as autonomously as possible.
Supports involve partnering with me to pursue my goals which include tertiary level study, professional development, health and fitness and adventure. This position does include helping me with all aspects of daily living including personal care, so it is particularly important that you are comfortable with this, it also means that I prefer females on my team… sorry guys.
I need you to be
- A self-starter as well as a team player
- Reliable and flexible (highly valued in the role)
- Resilient, adaptable and have a solid self-belief
- Self-motivated, confident, determined
- Responsible, have initiative and be proactive
- Active, fit, and energetic
- A non-smoker
- Positive and loyal in approach
I need you to have:
- Own transport and licence
- Police check or willing to obtain one
- ABN or willing to obtain one if successful
- Live reasonably near Ipswich / Karalee
- Organisational skills and proficient using tech and IT
- High level of integrity and authenticity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Availability for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and alternating weekends with ability to provide both day and overnight support.
- Academic study experience at tertiary level
- Capacity for long term commitment (minimum 12 months, if suitable fit for both of us)
Life experience is highly regarded, however specific support experience is not needed as this is a unique role within a highly supportive environment with extensive support and training provided.
What we offer:
- Supportive team environment with regular group and individual professional development opportunities
- Dynamic and interesting role with an investment in supporting individual growth, development, and success
- Environment strong in ethical practice, promotes collaboration and fosters mutual respect
- Generous, negotiated hourly contractor rates
- Paid Superannuation
- Supportive introduction with a high level of initial training including buddy ups, and scaffolded start
How to apply:
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please email your resume and a few words about how we could work together to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you 😊