|Job Employer||University of Newcastle|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
- Full-time Fixed-term opportunity for 6 months
- Higher Education Worker Level 5
- Primarily based at the Callaghan Campus
Be challenged and imagine with us
In this role you will assist in the delivery of the activities of Student Central ensuring the highest level of customer service delivery as well as efficient administration processes across the student lifecycle, including Enrolment and Fees, Examinations and Timetabling in accordance with policies and procedures
You will inspire us by being
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Customer driven with a customer first mindset
- Efficient with an eye for continuous improvement
Conditions & Benefits
- The full-time equivalent remuneration is HEW Level 5 – $71,298 – $82,707 plus 17% superannuation and is commensurate with experience.
Look to the future
The University of Newcastle stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity engagement, sustainability and excellence. Our vision is to be a world-leading University for our regions and creating a better future for our regions and the globe. Underpinned by this vision are our values of excellence, equity, engagement and sustainability.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply. We provide opportunities for all people regardless of their background and experience, and this philosophy is reflected across all that we do.
For information on our employee benefits (such as flexible working, discounts in private health insurance and gym memberships and salary packaging) please visit: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/about-uon/jobs-at-uon
Let’s create this future together.
Here’s how to join:
Your application must include (in a single document, PDF preferred):
Visit this page for a guide on how to apply for a role. Please note that you will be asked to add all documents in a PDF format into the one upload box during the application form.
Your application must include:
· Your resume
· A cover letter outlining your motivation to apply for this opportunity
· A statement addressing the Essential Criteria listed below:
1. Experience with corporate scheduling/ resourcing systems.
2. Well-developed problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, high-level organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritise work to meet competing deadlines.
3. Effective interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective working relationship with staff at all levels of the organisation.
4. Demonstrated experience in identifying process improvement opportunities and working with others to deliver process improvement outcomes.
Having Difficulties? Reach out to us:
· HR Services (+61 2) 4033 9999 (press 2) – during business hours (AEST)
· email: [email protected]
Applications for this position will only be accepted from those with Australian residency or a valid work permit.
Closing date Monday 13th June 2022 at 11.59pm AEST
We are excited to be Looking Ahead with you!