|Posting||Tour Planner & Coordinator|
|Job Employer||Actura Australia|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Secondary|
Tour Planner & Coordinator
As a result of recent business growth, Actura Australia is looking for a team member to fill the role of Tour Planner & Coordinator in our Sydney Gordon office. This is a great opportunity to grow with an innovative EduTech company.
Visit www.actura.com.au to learn more about our company.
Actura Mission: To empower youth to master the critical STEAM related skill sets for their future success.
Established in Australia since 2014, Actura provides the leading STEAM learning solution spanning from in-class, out-of-class and at-home environments. Our FlipRobot range provides the ultimate robotics STEAM learning solution for the in-class environment. For the out-of-class solution, the CASE International Study Programs aim to deliver a once in a lifetime, best STEAM experience at the most inspiring learning environment. To ignite young minds’ interest in STEM, CASE Space Academy offers Real STEM, Real Space, Real Fun activities all guided online by certified course leaders.
We are looking for a passionate team member who:
- believes in the the “why” of what Actura is doing
- wants to make an impact to the world through empowering youth, our future leaders, for their future success
- embraces challenges to learn and grow in an innovative and collaborative team environment
- thrives under the team context and is proud of team achievements
- dreams big and commits to it
- Proven advanced skills in MS Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to identify & critically evaluate risks and implement effective mitigation strategies
- International travel and/or event management experience
- Dependable and responsible, with the initiative and ability to work without close supervision
- Experience in working with young people
- Willingness to work flexible hours (evening) and outside normal hours during Expeditions
- Able to travel interstate domestically and internationally for 2-4 weeks per expedition, 2-3 times per year
Reporting to the VP Operations you will be a self-starter with an excellent track record in organizing domestic and international travel and/or events. This is a role for someone who is ambitious to grow with the organization and take on additional responsibility with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Actura Australia is the exclusive partner of CASE (California Association for STEAM Education) International Study Programs. For more information regarding Actura and its programs, please visit actura.com.au