|Posting||Trainee Business Administrator|
|Job Employer||Tradeworks Building Group Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
WE WANT YOU!
- Great opportunity to work full-time and be paid to study
- Nationally recognised qualification – Cert III Business
- Kickstart your career with a 12-month traineeship
Tradeworks Building Group is a locally owned and operated South Australian company, that pride itself on providing unrivaled customer service and quality workmanship on every building project we conduct.
With State-wide coverage and a Head office in the heart of Adelaide, we have field-based Estimators/Supervisors and trades across the state who are attending to quotes, reports, and projects for the insurance and allied health industries
Description of the Role
- Fulltime Position – Monday to Friday
- Working at our head office Thebarton
Due to continued and exciting growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic Trainee Administrator to support our day-to-day operations.
You will need to have a positive approach with a willingness to work and learn within a team. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and capabilities within a supportive and dynamic environment.
Administration experience not essential but will be highly regarded.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our clients and their customers.
- Providing support and assistance to our Director & Building Supervisors at Head Office
- Scheduling in our employees (Tradespersons)
- Data entry
- Utilising industry-leading technology to deliver exceptional results.
- Reporting and working directly to our Director/Team Leader
- Following up trades to ensure reports are completed as quickly as possible
- Establish and maintain relationships with our Building Supervisors, clients, and contractors regarding insurance claims and Home Modifications
- General Housekeeping
- Maintain a high standard in verbal and written communication skills
- Elevated level of computer skills across systems and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Time Management & Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work and professionalism, even when work volume is high
- A proactive nature and be keen to work as a member of a highly successful, KPI driven team
- Professional phone manner
Why Should You Apply?
- Youthful company
- State of the art facilities
- systemised company with high-level training
- Comprehensive Training provided
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company
- Gateway position with escalating opportunities
- Your own office
We need a great admin support member to support our Director, supervisors, and clients. As part of this growing industry, this is the door to a brand new and very exciting industry with the best Builders in the state.
This position will be highly contested, and the successful applicant will have a detailed resume, accompanied by a cover letter addressing why we should consider you for this role. We look forward to hearing from you