|Posting||Training & Assessment – Armidale or Tamworth|
|Job Employer||Frontline Retail Brisbane|
|Location||Workplace Training & Assessment|
|Salary||$70000 – $75000 p.a. + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Workplace Training & Assessment|
***Calling Trainers & Assessors – Tamworth & Armidale***
Rewarding role delivering training and assessment throughout the New England & North West. Be supported by an inclusive, driven and engaged team.
Open to discussions for casual, part-time and full-time employment – apply below to register interest
About the Company
My Client has been operating for over 30 years in the New England & North West Communities offering employment support services, social enterprises, training programs, disability employment services, labour-hire and more.
They have great tenure in their team and ensure that people are supported with ongoing training and development opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking quality Trainers and Assessors to deliver:
* First Aid courses
* White Card (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry)
* CII in Horticulture
We provide access to quality resources and training material to ensure you are set up for success.
Your main duties include:
– Deliver training and mark theoretical and practical assessments
– Administration duties including enrolment of students, record student attendance and progress, and ensuring compliance with ASQA.
– Finalise all assessment paperwork and records in a timely manner
– For horticulture courses, organise practical activities
This role can be based out of the Armidale or Tamworth office.
- Energetic and engaging personality, able to build rapport quickly
- Have a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- A relevant vocational qualification at least at the level of competency being delivered. For Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) hold a relevant vocational qualification and the unit CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry.
- Prior relevant experience and ability to demonstrate current industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Great attention to detail and followup
- Can work to strict deadlines
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ongoing commitment to developing vocational education and training skills
Benefits for you
- Monthly RDOs!
- Holidays like Easter and Christmas off
- Salary sacrifice options
- Excellent salary package
- Great culture and long tenure in team
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
This role is integral to my client’s work in the community and we are dedicated to securing the best talent. For a confidential discussion please call me on 0426 077 694.
Recruiter: Dannielle Zwirek | Reference: 179125
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing