|Job Employer||The Lottery Corporation|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Web & Interaction Design|
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. Now that we’ve successfully built one world-class entertainment company, we’re doubling our impact. We’re demerging, with a sharp focus on two new ASX listed companies: Lotteries & Keno Co, Australia’s leading lottery operator, and Wagering & Gaming Co, Australia’s largest diversified wagering operator and gaming services provider. For the next 12 months and beyond, we’re bringing the brightest minds together to go bigger and braver than ever. Game to join us?
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Product, Brand, Technology and Customer Experience teams to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to produce industry-leading digital design solutions.
- Working with the Product and eCommerce teams, contribute to and implement the product roadmaps for The Lott’s digital channels.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive interaction design system to be used across all of The Lott’s digital touchpoints.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Customer Experience researchers to evaluate user requirements and where required assist in the validation of concepts with UX Research teams.
- Work closely with technical development teams to ensure business acceptance criteria for deliverables are met.
- Working closely with Product, facilitate the ideation and concepting of new digital products and enhancements.
What you’ll bring
- Strong folio of digital design work that demonstrates a high attention to detail, an understanding of UX principles, typographical nous and effective use of grid systems.
- Hands on experience using Figma, Sketch or equivalent and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments whilst working efficiently under pressure.
- Experience in illustration and/or motion graphics will be highly regarded.
- A passion for researching new interaction design trends with involvement within local design communities highly regarded.
- Strong stakeholder management experience both with internal and external teams
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about digital and solving problems for our customers.
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
The Lottery Corporation is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.