|Posting||Warehouse Admin – Milperra|
|Job Employer||Response Centre|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
We are an Australian owned company and a leader in the field of smart water management technology and are based in Milperra.
As we are growing we are looking to add a Warehouse Admin to our logistics team. You will support the operations manager and warehouse manager in the basically daily admin functions of the warehouse and manufacturing plant including:
- Source and maintain supplier price listings.
- Processing internal stock transfers.
- Manage the Serial Number Register.
- Generate Job Instruction sheets.
- Generate delivery dockets for supply chain procurement.
- Follow up purchase order status for on time delivery.
- Supplier management, timings, priorities, etc
- Updating invoices purchases.
- Account for waste and lost stock
The role would suit someone who has either worked in a warehouse or logistics function before, who has good computer skills or someone that is comfortable dealing daily in the warehouse and manufacturing plant and enjoys that work environment.
We are happy to train someone up but you need:
- Good computer skills in MS office / excel
- Excel data entry experience
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Like numbers ( there is lots of counting )
- Be physically fit
- Enjoy working in a warehouse rather than an office environment
So if that fits what you are looking for apply now.