|Posting||Workforce Australia – Mentor|
|Job Employer||Ability Options Ltd|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Salary||$55000-$60000 + Salary Pac000aging + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Employment Services|
A permanent full-time opportunity is available in North Sydney for an experienced WorkForce Australia – Mentor. As a Mentor, you will be working with a diverse range of people and employer networks to achieve employment outcomes through ongoing coaching and support.
You will have a highly empowering style with the ability to facilitate group learning activities. You will be passionate about enhancing customer experience and motivated to succeed with a proven track record in meeting KPIs, building relationships and displaying a resilient can do attitude.
The WorkForce Australia – Mentor will partner with job seekers to plan, secure and maintain sustainable employment through sourcing and developing enduring employer and other stakeholder relationships that generate employment opportunities.
As part of this role you will be required to travel within your region.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Your resourcefulness to deliver skill based training sessions to build capacity for employment
- Your ability to support job seekers to achieve their goals through employment outcomes
- Your ability to deliver effective employment solutions to local businesses
- Your excellent administration skills and ability to maintain thorough case notes
- Your local knowledge of the labour market and experience in placing clients into local employment opportunities
- Your excellent communication skills in promoting job seekers to local employers and seeking future employment opportunities
- Satisfactory background checks including NDIS Workers Check and/or Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience working with in the disability service sector highly regarded
- Current driver’s licence (minimum P2)
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination including booster
Why Work for Us?
In return for your skills and experience you will receive:
- Benefit of salary packaging through our partner, Maxxia: Salary Packaging | Maxxia, increasing your take home pay
- A dynamic EAP partner who supports our employees with free counselling and financial services for you and your immediate family member, Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) – Veretis Performance Psychology
- In house – Learning and Development team offering ongoing career development support
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Fitness Passport providing you access to over 500 gyms at a low price
- Employee discounts to Winc and Medibank health cover
- Yearly bonuses and pay increments
- Monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Rewards and recognition program
Who Are We?
Ability Options is a stand out Employment Service provider with a proven track record of delivering high star rating performance. From 33 offices across NSW, each year we support over 12,500 jobseekers including parents, Indigenous communities, school leavers and people with disability to prepare for, gain and maintain employment.
Ability Options is committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.