|Job Employer||Uniting NSW & ACT|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Aged & Disability Support|
About the role:
This role is responsible for leading best practice Workforce Planning across the Home and Community Care stream. The role will work closely with Senior management and the local teams to develop and support the implementation of a workforce plan and initiatives in line with the business strategy with a key focus on growth and embedding a new service model. With a focus on efficiency, resource optimisation and continuous improvement, this role ensures optimal resources are available to meet customer needs and exceed service standards. This is a 6-month closed period contract located in our Parramatta office.
• Work closely with the Senior and local teams, as well as internal teams, to develop and implement a workforce plan and initiatives designed to meet current and future needs.
• Drive continuous improvement of rostering and workforce planning practices.
• Conduct analysis of current service provisions and performance ensuring that recommendations for process improvement / service delivery are supported by optimised scheduling, planning, client needs and staff engagement.
• Prepare workforce reports and recommend solutions for implementation.
• Identify issues and gaps in resourcing
• Provide training, coaching, advice and support in relation to best practice workforce planning.
• Ensure that the workforce analytics and supporting tools are fit for purpose and optimised for driving best practice workforce planning and scheduling.
• Maintain sound knowledge of workforce planning requirements specific to the industry
• Support the Home & Community Care stream as they continue to experience rapid growth and change.
• Contribute to or lead workforce initiatives and projects as required.
The Suitable Candidate:
Bachelor qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
• 3 or more years’ experience in your field of expertise
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organised, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of workforce planning principles and data analytics
• Demonstrated experience analysing workforce and business data to determine workforce strategy impacts on organisational outcomes and suggest process improvements
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of workforce planning systems
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and comfortable working with data
• A demonstrated passion for social change and contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged
• Knowledge of the Aged Care industry and regulatory framework, particularly home & community care
• Post graduate qualification in a relevant field
Benefits & culture:
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
• Salary packaging entitlements
• Ongoing training & development
• Career development opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Click Apply below to start your application.